Lok Sewa Aayog Nepal
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is commonly known as Lok Sewa Aayog in Nepal. Being an independent body of the government, it aims to select suitable candidates in the posts of Civil Service, Nepal Army, Nepal Police, Armed Police Force, Nepal, and other federal government services.
The Public Service Commission can conduct a written examination for the posts of Civil Service, Nepal Army, Nepal Police, Armed Police Force, Nepal, and other federal government services.
In recent times, the center of attraction for all is government service. The fact that the examination of the Public Service Commission is becoming very competitive at present. The attraction of government jobs is increasing in Nepal.
The minimum and maximum age limit for Kharidar, Nayab Subba is 18 and 35 respectively, but the maximum age limit for females and physically disabled is 40 years.
The minimum and maximum age limit for Sakha Adhikari is 21 and 35 respectively, but the maximum age limit for Deputy Secretary and Joint Secretary is 45 years (for females and physically disable 40 years).
Health service officer: 21-45 years
When the Lok Sewa Aayog advertises for any post, there are hundreds of times more applications than the demand. But many do not succeed because they do not have enough knowledge about how to prepare for public service and how to study.
Article 243 of the Constitution of Nepal provides that the Public Service Commission (PSC) has to conduct examinations to select suitable candidates for appointment to the civil service.
Lok Sewa Aayog publishes the vacancy of concerned candidates in the Gorkhapatra. After the announcement of the vacancy, Lok Sewa Aayog starts its selection process. Lok Sewa Aayog follows the following process to select the candidates:
- Written test
- Experimental Examination
- Other methods prescribed by the Commission
Read Also: List of Lok Sewa Institutes in Nepal
Day by day the number of preparing for Lok Sewa is increasing in Nepal. Most of the students are failing to pass the Lok Sewa Aayog Exam because they do not know how to prepare for the Lok Sewa Aayog Exam. Here is the list of tips that help you to crack the Lok Sewa Aayog Exam.
- Believe in yourself Never think that I will fail.
- Make your convenient timetable and stick to it.
- Divide the syllabus into different parts and go through it.
- Study regularly.
- Solve the model and previous, year question papers
- Start reading the newspapers which helps to know the current issues.
- Make your own notes.
How to Get Admit Card of Lok Sewa Aayog?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the home menu.
- Click on the E-Admit card button.
- Click on the Payment Status menu and select the completed and click on the search button.
- Now the candidate can view the ADMIT CARD.
- The candidate can print the Final admit card with the Roll number, which they must bring for participating in the related examination.